Interested in Membership Classes?
Membership at Unity of Augusta offers you the opportunity to grow in Spirit. As you pursue your spiritual path we encourage you to explore what it means to be committed to living universal truths. Membership in Unity is not required, but is encouraged as a way for an individual to commit to his or her own spiritual growth. Active members attend services regularly, participate in events, invest their time in service to our spiritual community, attend classes and contribute their time, talent and treasure to Unity of Augusta.
Why consider membership?
- Becoming a member confirms to you and your spiritual community that you are committed to living a life of love, abundance and meaning. It affirms a sense of commitment to personal spiritual growth, ownership of your individual beliefs and a willingness to make a difference.
- Membership in Unity of Augusta helps to transform any old feelings of “not belonging.” Many of us arrive at Unity from other traditions having searched for a place where we feel at home. Embracing membership affirms, “I belong!”
- Committing to membership is a public affirmation that says “I walk my talk” setting a example for others in living a positive life.
- Only members can participate in voting on important church matters.
- You become a part of the growing group of people who are living consciously and actively making a difference in the world.
Classes required for membership at Unity of Augusta are offered at least two times a year (depending on demand). These classes a usually a one day experience and are both online and in person. Our next class is not scheduled at this time, but will be posted here when available. Membership classes culminate with a sacred blessing from our spiritual community during our celebration services on membership Sunday.
Active Members may renew their membership by filling out this form: